You are now able to sync to your ivy calendar in your Google calendar or other calendar. This is a one way sync, meaning you can not add external calendar data into Ivy, but rather view and manage your Ivy calendar data in you standard external calendar.
Here is how to sync your Ivy calendar:
If you don't want your calendar to sync with your other calendars and you can get your emails on your phone, you'll receive all your notifications from your Ivy calendar to your email, so you'll get those on the go.
Syncing to Gmail
This video will show you how to sync your Ivy calendar in your google calendar:
Syncing to iCal
*The easiest way to do it is through your apple calendar on your desktop computer.
- Go to your Ivy Calendar. Click the 3 dots next to the "Create Event" blue button in the top right corner.
- In the dropdown, click Calendar Integration.
- Copy this link that pops up.
- Now, Open iCal and go to File --> New Calendar Subscription
- Copy and paste the calendar link into the box, and click subscribe.
- Now make sure that the "Location" is set to iCloud so that your phone grabs the info as well.
- Go back into Ivy, click the 3 dots next to the "Create Event" blue button in the top right corner and click Approve Calendar Feed. You're good to go!
**Your phone will automatically take the feed if you have your iCloud setup