Verify your bank account on Ivy to start receiving online payments from your clients.
1. Enter your “Account Settings”
Click on your profile image at the top-right of Ivy. Select “Account Settings.”
2. Select “Payments”
3. Fill in all of the fields
You’ll need to provide the following account details:
- Account type: individual or business
- Account holder information: name, address, date of birth
- Account information for a business account: account number, routing number, EIN (employee identification number), SSN (social security number)
- Account information for an individual account: account number, routing number, SSN (social security number)
4. Click “Verify My Account”
Once you click “Verify My Account,” it can take up to an hour for your bank details to be approved. Following approval, your clients will be able to pay you online through Ivy.
In some cases, you may be asked to provide additional information prior to your approval. In these cases, you’ll get an email from Ivy with a link to a verification page. There you’ll find a list of additional information needed in order to verify your account.
Do you have more questions about verifying your account? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.